Just some pictures from the last few months. I'm not going to spend a lot of time writing because it is almost 11 and I'm pretty tired. The pics are out of order so I apologize.
So, my sweet wonderful husband gave me some time off and I had the opportunity to go to the True Woman Conference (Nancy Leigh DeMoss). I was so excited and it was such a revival for my heart! Some photos from my awesome experience:

The fantastic women that went to the conference! A wonderful group!

Kole had to wear his hat to breakfast...haha.

Daddy and his Colorado boys...thanks for the cool jerseys daddy!

Mommy forgot to take a picture at the airport...everyone say cheese!

Waiting for Daddy at the Louisville airport. We missed him so much!!

Kole wanted to wear Mommy's boots....

Just like big brother...Trey is posing incase you couldn't tell...LOL

A rare sweet moment caught between my two precious boys. Trey was "reading" to Kole.

Trey was busy on a call. (wearing Mommy's glasses)

Just love the picture above!! Again...Kole and his fav hat!

Like Father Like Son.

Sweet Aunt Terry and Cousin Kellie...Mommy was so sad that this was the only pic she got.

Playdate at a friends house....all boys!! AGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment