Monday, August 30, 2010

As of late...

...we have been enjoying our summer. Here is what we have been up to since our last post.
Louisville Bats Game with some dear friends of ours.

Life is a blur with these two around...haha.


Mad face!
Zone out face...
Happy face...well at least for Daddy.



Kole obviously enjoyed the game! :)

Daddy and Trey sharing a sweet moment.

Playing with water guns at Aunt Kimmie's.

Trey didn't know how to use the gun (I feel proud of that fact).

He figured it out!
I learned to never leave a 1 yr. old and 3 yr. old alone with a nerf ball. They chewed it to bits (literally). Luckily they didn't eat it, just cheewed!
My little NBA player...hehe!
I love this face!
Trey's favorite library book of the week.

This is Kole always....a blur.


Refused to let anything go.
I love the pics of my little redneck boy.


Sat in this box and "read" his books. Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment