Friday, April 15, 2011

It has been awhile…

And I just want to apologize.  I know, I know…I am always saying “I’m sorry” because there are so many gaps between my postings.  I will just say this…

IMG_7778 

these two little boys, keep this Mommy, very, very busy happy!!  :)

The main reason I do this blog is to keep our family updated and informed of the boys’ lives, mostly through pictures.  The problem that I have run into, is Facebook makes uploading pictures so much easier, so I have been quickly throwing all our pictures up there, instead of coming here to blog about our daily lives.  If you are not friends with me on Facebook, then just send me a friend request and you will find most all of our pictures from this past winter (since that seems to be the season of pictures missing here…hehe).

Another, tid bit of information.  I am thinking of changing the blog.  I have been very open on this one, including the names of the boys and our family name, which is not a major problem since it is just a friends and family blog, but in order for it to be open to all, I would like to make things a little more anonymous.  You just never know who is out there looking for little kids in not so nice ways.  I feel a change might be in our near future.  So, I want to ask for your patience as I research this and try to find a new name and location.

Here are some pictures from the last several months of our lives, for those of you who have waited so patiently!  Love you all!

The buying and selling of ice cream…:)

IMG_7749 

They love to water Mommy’s plants.

IMG_7760

Kole was telling Trey that it was safe to come down.

 IMG_7776

The following are pictures from Trey’s Easter program at church!  If you can’t tell…he was the life of the musical…AGAIN…agh!  LOL

IMG_7826

Doing some serious dance moves!

IMG_7827

Stopped dancing long enough to smile for the camera.

IMG_7840

Jumping for the “Mud Puddle” song.

IMG_7834

IMG_7871

Really not sure.  He was very excited to be in front of everyone. :)

IMG_7880

These are pictures of Kole reading Daddy’s Bible.  So sweet!

IMG_7738

IMG_7739

Kole got Lightening McQeen cars for his Birthday, and was very excited!

IMG_7735

The boy’s helped Mommy and Daddy make Christmas goodies this year!  They great little helpers!

IMG_7579

IMG_7586

Singing Christmas Carols at a friends house.  Already in their PJs!  They had such great fun!

IMG_7609

IMG_7619

IMG_7638

Christmas morning at home!

IMG_7647

IMG_7660 IMG_7666

IMG_7669

IMG_7688

My favorite room in the house for Christmas!

IMG_7416

No comments:

Post a Comment